Monday, May 27, 2013

Baby Sprinkle for Basnett Boy #2



https://www.facebook.com/BabySprinkleCelebratingBabyBoyBasnett

Above is a link to a virtual baby shower for Basnett Boy #2. 

My sister, Megan and best friend, Stefanie have joined forces to help celebrate this new little one coming into the world. 

They have asked me to share this link with close family and friend who I would like to "invite" to my shower. My blog is shared with just those people so I thought I'd share here as we'll as fbook. 

If you do not have Facebook, this is how it will work. My registry is posted on a fbook page where the guests can click on a link and purchase gifts for the baby. The gifts will be shipped directly to our home where I will take pictures of us opening the gifts and post the pictures here and on the fbook page. They will also be having virtual shower games as well but that will be exclusively on the fbook page. 

My registries are at target and amazon. You can search for my name and find them there easily. 

I am so thankful that I have these wonderful ladies in my life to do this and who think it is important to celebrate every baby! :) 

Hope you all can "join"! 


1 comment: